Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I found it quite ironic that the Gazette predicts such a miserable turnout when so little has been done to inform and educate. Where were the candidate profiles? Where were the previous articles on the issues? I remember one article from a month ago. So yeah, turnout will likely be low as even those who care to vote have a good chance of not remembering.

As is my habit, I will mull over my choice right up to when the curtain closes behind me in the voting booth. I am leaning a bit toward Sandy Decker lately. She is the only one I have gotten literature from. Besides, I owe her father serious payback for being instrumental in starting my seven years in City politics.

Mike Anderson is an intriguing choice and I am always supportive of the rabble rouser alder. I just wish I knew more about how he would act on different issues.

Karen is the "safe" status quo choice. That isn't necessarily a good thing, but is a comfortable choice.

I look forward to the Observer gettting the results out!

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Walton said...

YOu are correct - Gerry RAfferty and Joe Eagan's Stealers Wheel. Don't know where I read the Dylan thing, but you are correct.

Need to do my homework next time!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Walton said...

By the way - I was #474 in the voting booth. Still had an hour to go. They were using photocopied ballots as they had run out of the regular ones.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home