Friday, February 03, 2006

Been a long time...

Hmmmm…Odd. 'Woulda sworn I had a blog here somewhere. Oh well - wasn't much to look at.
Anyhow, imagine my surprise when Google-ing Sgt. Fitter's Blog (which I still haven't found), I discovered a very active blog community in my town of Evansville. But then, time has a way of showing us just how much happens that we aren't aware of.

I am way behind the times with Evansville news -- I seem to have become the stereotype commuter I always promised not to be. Four people that I have never met running for Mayor? I never would have admitted that as ever being possible - but my fault for not paying attention. I might have to actually leave the house next week and check out the Mayor's Forum at the Bauer House.

Incidentally -- I haven't been there since it was the Coach House. Do the Allen brothers still own it?

So bear with me -- this blog is going to take some time to build up any steam. It is better if I hold off on my ignorant statements till I have caught up on all the news! But it is good to be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home