Friday, February 15, 2008

How many roads must a car break down...

I know that one of the hazards of Winter is pavement expands and contracts due to the severe temperature changes and the end result is potholes. I also know that this has been an unusually tough winter for roads. But can someone explain why a road that was resurfaced less than four years ago now resembles the Afghanistan countryside?

My morning commute begins with a full cup of coffee that is sadly sloshed over to half a cup by the time I reach the Dane County line.

2 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger grumps said...

I cried because I spilled my coffee until I met a man who had no cupholders...and had to drive to Edgerton every morning.

Be grateful you don't have to be on 59.

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dane county is no better for POTHOLES! The beltline is one big
roller coaster to begin with, then adds potholes that would swallow a VW. I personally can not wait until our next season...Road construction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home