Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My annual Christmas Greeting from Peggy...

With great trepidation, I recently opened my personalized annual form letter from Peggy Ross. I must say I was pleasantly surprised to see that the two taxes that I feel I actually have some familiarity and input on (City of Evansville and Evansville School District) had remained pretty much the same as the previous year. Thank you to the City and District representatives and leaders for holding the line.

I won't kid myself for the coming years though. With the stagnation in the housing market, taxes will undoubtedly rise even with conservative budgeting. Such is the dilemna of local government revenues.

My one complaint -- it sure would be nice to see the City Budget added to the City Budget Page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home